You have no items in your shopping cart.
General Terms and Conditions of Sales and Delivery
- General Information
- Your contractual partner for all orders within the scope of this online offer is Bertold Zugelder, cropcircle-archive.com, hereafter referred to as "cropcircle-archive".
- Conclusion of the Contract
- (1) The "offers" contained on the website represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with cropcircle-archive.com.
(2) (2) By filling in and sending off the order form on the Internet, the Customer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract of purchase and/or a contract for work and materials. Before finally sending off the order form, the customer has the opportunity to check that his/her details are right and if necessary to correct them on a summary page. The following languages are currently available for the ordering process: English.
Then cropcircle-archive sends an order confirmation via e-mail to the customer. The order confirmation does represent an acceptance of the offer and shall acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by cropcircle-archive. The details of the order can also be viewed online in the user profile on www.cropcircle-archive.com.
(4) The conclusion of the contract shall depend on punctual and correct supply of the goods to cropcircle-archive. This proviso shall not apply in the event of short-term disruption to deliveries or if cropcircle-archive can be held responsible for non-delivery, in particular if cropcircle-archive fails to make a congruent hedging transaction in good time. The Customer will be informed immediately that the service is not available. If Customer has already paid for the goods, this money will be reimbursed.
- Delivery / Shipment
- (1) In principle, delivery is made within four weeks from the date when the Customer receives confirmation of his/her order. Delivery dates and times are only binding if they are expressly confirmed as such by cropcircle-archive in writing.
(2) Delivery is available to Germany as well as some international countries: More information can be found at www.cropcircle-archive.de.
(3) Delivery shall be conducted by a shipment service provider chosen by cropcircle-archive. The customer has to pay standard shipping costs which may depend on order value, and where it is shipped to.
(4) If in exceptional circumstances delivery is not possible within the period of four weeks after conclusion of the contract mentioned in (1), cropcircle-archive shall promptly inform the customer about it in writing, at the latest with the expiration of this time limit (Â§ 126b of the German Civil Code). The customer is then entitled to a right of withdrawal, which they, in turn, shall exercise immediately in writing (Â§ 126b of the German Civil Code).
- (1) For customers ordering from EU states, the prices as given are the gross prices and include the statutory incidental taxes, in particular Value Added Tax. Postage and packing is charged for separately and shown separately in the invoice. The delivery address is definitive.
(2) For customers from outside the EU all stated prices are net prices. The shipping address is decisive. If, according to the statutory regulations, the goods are subject to sales taxes in the recipient country, then these shall be paid additionally upon receipt of the goods. Furthermore, the goods may be subject to import duties which the customer shall pay additionally upon receipt of the goods.
(3) The customer has to pay shipping and handling, which may depend on order value and the delivery location
(4) Purchase price, along with shipping and handling charges are immediately payable, without deduction.
- (1) Payment will be carried out according to the customerÂ´s choice of either advance payment or via Paypal and always in advance. cropcircle-archive reserves the right to limit the method of payment chosen by the customer depending on order value, shipment region or other objective criteria.
(2) In case of the method of payment chosen by the customer not being practicable, where cropcircle-archive has met its contractual obligations, in particular if it is the case that a direct debit from the customerÂ´s account is not possible due to a lack of funds or provision of wrong information, then the customer shall reimburse any additional costs incurred by cropcircle-archive or a third party which carried out the transaction.
(3) cropcircle-archive is entitled to make use of the services of trustworthy third parties for the handling of the payment:
a) If it comes to a default of payment of the customer, cropcircle-archive is allowed to assign its claims to a debt collection agency and transfer the personal data required for the handling of payments to these third parties.
b) In the case of intervention of third parties in the handling of payments, then payment in relation to cropcircle-archive only counts as made if the amount has been provided contractually to the third party, so that the third party can dispose of it as it sees fit.
- (1) Information, drawings, figures, technical data, specifications of weight, measurements and services, which are contained in brochures, catalogues, newsletters, ads or price lists only are of an informational nature. No responsibility is accepted by cropcircle-archive for the correctness of this information. Regarding type and scope of delivery only the information shall be decisive which is contained in the order confirmation.
(2) As far as there is a defect in the goods which falls under warranty, the customer shall be entitled in the context of statutory regulations to demand supplementary performance, withdraw from the contract or a reduction in purchase price.
(3) In the case of return shipments due to defects cropcircle-archive will also pay for the cost of postage.
(4) Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the technology, cannot be guaranteed as being flawless und/or available at any time. Thus, cropcircle-archive shall not be liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
(5) The claims of the customer from warranty need as a prerequisite that they, as far as the customer is a merchant, have met their due obligations of examination and censure according to Â§ 377 of the German Commercial Code (HGB).
(6) The term of limitation for claims under warranty for the goods provided is two years starting from the receipt of such goods. If the customer is in business then the term of limitation is one year.
(2) As far as liability of cropcircle-archive is excluded or limited in these general terms and conditions then the same applies for personal liability for damages on the part of employees, representatives and agents of cropcircle-archive.
The notice of cancellation or return of the goods should be addressed to:
Bertold Zugelder c/o zwo26 Beethovenstr. 1a 97070 WÃ¼rzburg Deutschland Germany
or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This right of cancellation does not exist in the case of contracts for the delivery of goods that cropcircle-archive has manufactured on the basis of the Customerâ€™s specifications or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the Customer. In particular this applies to products that are printed at the request of the Customer. The Customer knows that by ordering such products he/she is giving precise instructions for the goods to be manufactured.
(2) Consequences of cancellation . In the event of an effective cancellation, each party shall return to the respective other party the benefits received and issue any benefits involved (e.g. interest). If you are unable to return the benefit you have received in full or in part or can only return it in an impaired condition, you may have to pay us compensation for its value in this respect. This does not apply to the relinquishment of items if the impairment of the item can only be ascribed to your inspection of it â€“ for example, as might have been possible for you in a retail outlet. For the rest, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for the value of an impairment that has arisen as a result of beginning to utilise the item for its intended use by not making use of the item as your property and refraining from doing anything that would have an impact on its value. You must return items which can be sent by parcel post at your own risk. You must cover the cost of the return if the goods as supplied are in accordance with what was ordered and if the price of the item to be returned does not exceed 40 euros or, if the price of the item is higher, if at the time of cancellation you have not yet paid for it in full or made a contractually agreed part payment. In any other case the return of the goods is free of charge to you. Items which cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Obligations to make payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The time limit begins for you at the point at which you send off your notice of cancellation or the item; for us it begins at the point at which we receive it.
If the whole contract is cancelled, cropcircle-archive will also bear the costs of dispatching the goods to the consumer (costs of sending).
End of the cancellation instructions.
(2) The customer releases cropcircle-archive from all demands and claims which are made due to the infringement of such third-party rights, as far as the customer is responsible for the breach of duty. The customer shall reimburse cropcircle-archive for all defense costs and other damages resulting from any such action.
(2) As far as the customer is a merchant according to the Commercial Code of Germany (HGB), a legal entity under public law or special fund under public law, then WÃ¼rzburg is the place of general jurisdiction. In such case, cropcircle-archive is also entitled to sue the customer according to the opinion of cropcircle-archive at their resident court. The same applies if the customer does not have their place of general jurisdiction in Germany, relocates their place of residence or habitual residence abroad after conclusion of the agreement, or their place of residence or habitual residence is unknown at the time of filing of an action.
(3) According to these general terms and conditions the agreement is exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Recourse to the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded. As far as the client is a consumer according to Â§ 13 of the German Civil Code and is generally not resident in Germany, the mandatory regulations of this country remain unaffected.
(4) If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are ineffective or oppose the statutory regulations, the rest of the agreement remains unaffected.